GDE content platform GDE content registration
GDE content platform: Gauteng Department of Education GDE content is the Gauteng Department of Education (GDE) digital content and online assessment platform, which aims to increase access to digital content and enhance opportunities for continuous assessment activities to support curriculum delivery in ICT-enabled schools.
The Gauteng Department of Education GDE content platform provides digital content access, with interactive lesson activities supported by videos, 2/3D animations with audio for all schools, in a phased-in approach.
Through the GDE content platform, learners can get access to interactive revision material, including past exam papers with memos, step-by-step videos that show how to approach and respond to questions in an exam.
Currently, the GDE content platform prioritizes subjects including grade 10 – 12 mathematics, physical sciences, mathematical literacy, geography, accounting, languages (Isizulu and Sepedi), and life sciences. For grade eight and nine, the subjects are mathematics, natural sciences, and technology.
GDE content registration (GDE content sign up)
Students who have not yet registered with the GDE content platform should follow these steps below to register themselves and open their GDE content account
- Step 1. Go to the Gauteng Department of Education GDE content website: https://gdecontent.co.za/login/index.php
- Step 2. GDE content home screen click on the create new account link
- Step 3. The new page with a registration form will appear
- Step 4. Choose your username and password and fill in all the required details such as Email address, First name, Surname, Province, District, school, grade and country
- Step 4. Click the Create my account button and your account will be created successfully.
How to access the GDE content platform
Students who have registered at the GDE content will be provided with login details and passwords to access their GDE content accounts. Now, after you have your GDE content login credentials, you have to follow these steps to log into your GDE content account
Follow these easy steps:
- Step 1. Go to the Gauteng Department of Education GDE content login page via the official link: https://gdecontent.co.za/login/index.php
- Step 2. Log in using your username and password. The GDE content home screen appears upon successful login.
- Step 3. If you still can’t access gdeadmissions login then see Troubleshooting options below.
GDE content platform login Troubleshoots
- Make sure the CAPS Lock is on/off.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Make sure the internet connection is available and you’re definitely online before trying again.
- Avoid using VPN.
- If you still can’t get into your account, contact the GDE content help desk and they will be in touch to help you ASAP.
GDE content app download
To access the GDE content app visit >>> https://gdecontent.co.za/login/index.php