JagNet: Helpful Guide to STC Login Portal 2022
JagNet is South Texas College’s web portal that provides personalized access to web services. You can customize your dashboard to make the information and tools you need and want available when you log in.
All registered students, faculty and staff have access to course information, group tools, campus life, work-life, personal calendars, email, and more — anytime, anywhere.
How to log into JagNet
What is my JagNet Username and Password?
The Office of Admissions and Records generates JagNet passwords for the student once all required information such as transcripts, test scores, and completed applications are submitted. The JagNet password will be mailed to the student or picked up at the Office of Admissions and Records or Student Information Center with a picture ID.
JagMail is STC email and is the Business Office’s official means of communication with students.
When you receive your Jagnet Username and Password, you can retrieve your Jagmail account by following these steps.
- Click outlook.com/stu.southtexascollege.edu to access the sign-in page.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- The format of your username is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are completing the login for the first time, you will be prompted to choose a:
- preferred language.
- preferred time zone.
Your STC email address is JagNetUserID@stu.southtexascollege.edu. Example:
JagNet User ID: janedoe9455
STC email address: email@example.com
How to activate your STC email
- Log into JagNet
- Click: JagMail tab
- Click: Jagmail Single Sign-On
- Log into Windows Live using the User ID and temporary password indicated above.
- Change your password.
- Forward JagMail (optional)