Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A6 Without PC 2022
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A6 Without PC 2022; We explain to you how to bypass FRP on a Samsung A6 without a computer on this page. You can remove the frp lock from your device using this method even without a computer. Therefore, if you are having the same problem, you have come to the right place for a solution. If you're wondering what FRP is and how it affects your devices, read on to learn more about the issue and possible solutions.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
In order to safeguard users' personal information, Android has added new security features. Factory Reset Protection is referred to as FRP. It made its debut in the Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS. The Factory Reset Protection (FRP) will activate and prompt the owner to confirm their Google credentials in order to access the device home screen once more if someone tries to access your phone without your permission or tries to hard reset it using Android Recovery Mode. This is how FRP works. It is an Android security feature that is available on devices running Android 5.0 or later.
The user's devices will automatically have FRP (Factory Reset Protection) enabled when they add a Gmail account for the first time. Any user cannot use the device after a hard reset through recovery mode once the FRP lock is enabled. Because of this, we have always advised you to do so before performing a factory reset. Hard reset the device after disabling FRP protection.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
- You must remove the Gmail Account from the device settings if you want to disable this feature. To successfully disable the Factory Reset Protection, strictly adhere to the steps below.
- How to delete your Google account from your Samsung.
- First, open the settings menu and select Accounts. choose the Gmail address => remove account =>> I'm done now.
- In case you neglect to wipe your device's factory settings and remove your Google login information. The FRP lock must then be gotten around. An Apk file can be used to manage this situation, as was previously mentioned.
Bypass FRP Files are not responsible for any damage on your device, please try this at your own risk.
- You must first meet all requirements before beginning this process in order to successfully remove the frp lock from your Samsung Galaxy A6.
- Before beginning the frp process, your device's battery must be between 50 and 60 percent charged.
- Check your device model number.
- Most importantly, follow the below guide properly.
Let’s Start to Bypass FRP Samsung A6 Without PC
- First of all, Power on your device first,
- Then connect your device to a working wifi connection.
- Now tap on the Emergency Call option. (see image below)
- Now you need to enter a PUK-enabled Sim card on your device.
- Once you insert any pin to enable the sim card, then wait for 20sec. or check the down back (arrow) key to change left to right.
- Otherwise, this method will not work.
- Now press the power key once to lock your phone,
- Then again press the power key to wake-up your phone.
- Ok, then tap on the arrow back key once to bring up the lock screen menu.
- After that, check the clock widget below and you will see the lock screen icon.
- Then tap on the lock icon,
- You will see a Notification settings option available in the notification bar.
- Now tap on the Notification settings option.
- After that, you will see the google play store option on your device screen.
Follow the same process fully, otherwise, it will not work to Unlock FRP Samsung A6 Without PC.
- Now you will be redirected to the Notification Settings page.
- Then click on the See All button, below the Google Play Store option.
- After that, tap on the Most recent and select All from there.
- Now Go down and select Youtube applications from there,
- Then tap on the In-App Notification Settings.
- Now tap on History & Privacy.
- Tap on the Youtube Terms of Service.
- After that, Tap on the “Accept & Continue” options.
- Then tap on the search bar and search for”Bypassfrpfiles.com/download-frp-tools“.
- Now download the FRP Bypass apk 2020.
- Once downloaded then tap on the 3 dots and then go to the “Downloads' '.
- Tap the install button there to start installing the FRP bypass apk 2020.
- Tap the Open button once the installation is complete.
- After that, tap the Google Account Manager button to access the installation page for Google Account Manager 6.
- Tap the Done button to return to the FRP Bypass apk after the installation is complete.
- Tap the Bypass FRP button after that, and from the menu that appears, choose Browser Sign-In.
- Select Browser Sign-In options by tapping on the top right corner.
- Now log in there using your active Google Account.
The best working technique to bypass FRP on a Samsung A6 running Android 9 Pie is shared in this post. I hope we will clear your problem to bypass the frp lock from your device.
I believe you all found the article to be helpful. Please let us know in the comment section below if there are any steps you are still having trouble with or if there is anything you don't understand about this subject. We will assist you as soon as we can. If you would like us to write something, or if you have any questions or suggestions.