OnePlus 6 FRP Bypass | Unlock Google Account (Android-10) 2023
OnePlus 6 FRP Bypass | Unlock Google Account (Android-10) 2023; Android's latest OS version has a new security feature. Once you do a hard reset on your Android device, it will ask you for the last Google account you used on the phone before doing a factory reset to make sure you are the real owner. It's a good feature to prevent thefts from misusing the device, but too many Android OS users are having trouble because of it when they forget their GMAIL ID and password after a factory reset.
So, if you have the same problem or bought a used phone, this article is just for you. In this tutorial, we show you the latest way to use the OnePlus 6 FRP Bypass | Unlock Google Account (Android-10) 2020. So, just follow the steps below.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to modern phones that run on the most recent version of Android (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0 ). FRP is the short form of (Factory Reset Protection) When a user adds a Gmail account to their device for the first time, FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will be turned on automatically. Once the FRP lock is turned on, it stops anyone from using the device after a hard reset through recovery mode. That's why we always tell you to before you do a factory reset. First, turn off the FRP protection, and then give the device a hard reset.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to turn off the FRP lock on your device, you need to delete the Gmail account from the device settings. Follow the steps below to the letter to turn off the Factory Reset Protection. First, go to the Accounts section of the Settings menu. choose the Gmail address =>> remove account =>> That's all.
OnePlus 6 specifications
The OnePlus 6 is the latest Android phone. It has a 6.28-inch Optic AMOLED screen and runs on Android Oreo 8.1. It has 6/8 GB of RAM and 128/64/256 GB of storage. If you own a OnePlus 6 and then forget your Gmail ID and want to bypass your Google Account to get to your device's home screen, you're in the right place. We've put together a guide to OnePlus 6 FRP Bypass | Unlock Google Account below (Android-10) You just have to download some files and have a WiFi connection that works.
Bypass FRP Files is not responsible for any damage to your device, so try this at your own risk.
Prerequisites to OnePlus 6 FRP Unlock
The steps below are only for the OnePlus 6, so don't try them on any other device:
- Charge your device to at least 80% or more.
- A WiFi connection that works well.
- Make a full copy of everything on your Android device.
- Don't skip any of the steps, and be sure to do them all in order.
Let’s Start to Bypass FRP OnePlus 6
- First, Power ON your OnePlus 6.
- Connect your OnePlus 6 to any Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to the Welcome Screen once again.
- Change the Language to Hindi or any regional language.
- Then click on the start.
- Click on Next => Next => Next => Next=> until the Verification account page appears.
- Tap on Accept.
- Now Press on the Language Logo => Edit keyboard =>ADD KEYBOARD.
- Choose any language with the ARROW.
- Click on 3 dots => Help & feedback => Choose the first Results.
Double-tap to play the video on the youtube app.
- Now, go to Youtube, click "Settings," then "History & Privacy," and then "Terms of service."
- Now, type the link below into the search bar and click "Search" again.
- The app FRPBypass.
- Set up FRP Bypass and then open it.
- Click on "Install Google Account Manager APK."
Make sure: Choose Version 5.0 for Android 10.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK but do not open it.
- Go back to the FRP Bypass apk and tap on the ByPass FRP tab.
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner and choose "browser sign in."
- Sign in with your Gmail account from Google.
- Go back to FRP Bypass Apk
- Tap the tab that says "Bypass FRP," and then tap "Settings."
- Change the language to English.
Turn ON Find My Device ===> Security & lock screen ==> Device admin apps ==> check to Find My Device.
- Go back to setting home => open Storage => Files => Download.
- Now, install QuickShortcutMaker & open it.
- Then Search for a setup wizard on activities.
- Choose the last results and then click on Try.
- Now tap on next to set up a Pin code for the screen lock.