AARP Credit Card Account Login 2023 | www.aarpcreditcard.com
AARP Credit Card Account Login 2023 | www.aarpcreditcard.com; AARP Credit Card from Chase, powered by J.P. Morgan Chase Bank, provides the card members a secure login online portal to access their AARP Credit Card account, activate the newly received card and pay their credit card bills. Besides, they can also use the card account to view the transaction history, update account information, sign up for the paperless statement, add authorized users etc.
To get all these facilities, first, the cardholders need to activate their AARP Credit Card by registering for an online account.
To sign up the AARP Credit Card account
If you are the first time user and not enrolled, sign up for your Card account to use.
- Go to https://www.chase.com
- You can locate the ‘Sign Up Now’ option at the bottom of the ‘Sign In’ window
- Click on it and start the registering process of your card account
- First, select the type of account you would like to access online
- Enter your Account, Card or Application Number
- Provide your Social Security Number. If you don’t have, input your Date of Birth.
- Create an 8-32 character long ‘Username’ containing at least a letter and a number.
- Click “Next” and complete the process as you will be directed.
To Login AARP Credit Card account
Are you already signed up? Then you must log in to access your AARP Credit Card account.
- Visit https://www.chase.com/
- Enter your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’
- Click ‘Sign In’ to enter your account.
- To Reset Username or Password
If you have forgotten your login details, click the link “Forgot username/password” provided on the login page.
Next, you are required 2 steps to complete.
In the first step, you have 4 options- Social Security Number, Tax ID Number, an authorized business user, and a pending application. Choose any of them and provide some information about that.
In the second portion, you need to enter the number from your Chase ATM/Debit or credit card or Chase commercial loan account or any other Chase account.
Click “Next” reset your User ID/Password and complete the process.
To activate your new AARP Credit Card
- Visit https://chaseonline.chase.com/public/enroll/IdentifyUser.aspx
- Choose the type of your account
- Enter your Account or Application Number, Social Security Number/ Date of Birth.
- Choose User ID and press “Next”
To make payment
In order to pay your credit card bills online, log in to your AARP Credit Card account following the instruction mentioned above.
- After logging in, go to the ‘Payment’ option and you will be directed to the bill payment process
- You can also set the auto debit payment method from the bank or credit card Company to collect the monthly bill.
- You can also make payments by visiting your nearest Chase branch, by phone or mail.
AAPR Credit Card Rewards
The new AARP credit cardholder will get $100 bonus cash back rewards as the form of 10,000 reward points if they spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months of their account opening.
- Earn 3% cash back rewards for each $1 purchase at restaurants.
- Earn 3% cash back rewards for each $1 purchases at gas
- Earn 1% cash back rewards for each $1 spent on all other purchases.
- No annual fee
- Rewards will not expire until your account is open
Several options are available for redeeming rewards- direct deposit to your checking or savings account, a statement credit, gift cards and travel.
Return Payment: up to $35
- Phone Number: 1-800-283-1211
- Mailing Address:
- AARP/Chase Cardmember Services
- P.O. Box 94014
- Palatine, IL, 60094-4014