Create Mynsfas Account 2022 | my.nsfas.org.za
The National Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) application period for 2023 has begun and interested applicants are to create a mynsfas account if they do not have to apply. For those who have the nsfas account, you can simply login to apply for nsfas 2023.
In this post we are going to share steps in creating mynsfas Account or how to login so you can apply for nsfas 2023 applications. Before we share the steps on how to create mynsfas account, these are the criteria for nsfas 2023 application.
Criteria Applying via nsfas.org.za
You qualify for a NSFAS bursary if you are a South African citizen who plans to study in 2023 or you are already studying at a public university or TVET college and you meet the following requirements:
- You are SASSA grant recipients or
- Your combined household income is not more than R350 000 per year or
- If you are a person living with a disability, your combined household income should not be more than R600 000 per year or
- If you are a student who began their university studies before 2018 and their household income is not more than R122 000 per year.
What are The Supporting Documents for NSFAS Application
The NSFAS Funding Application supporting Documents include:
- A copy of your ID, both sides of smart ID Cards must be provided
- Non SASSA Applicants – ID copies of parents/legal guardian/guardian or spouse
- Proof of income
- Persons with disabilities – To complete disability Annexure A form
How To Know if nsfas.org.za Application is Complete
Creating a NSFAS Account is not applying. An application is complete after receiving a reference number. make sure you scan your documents & certify them.
How and Where to Apply for NSFAS 2023 Application
NSFAS created new application channels to accommodate candidates from different backgrounds, bearing in mind that the majority of potential applicants are young people who value using technology.
The new channels include a mobile app, USSD, and WhatsApp, where users may, among other things, apply for NSFAS financing, check the status of their applications, and cancel their applications—activities that are typically done through the online site . To apply online visit my.nsfas.org.za
What is the NSFAS Contact Details
Applicants may contact the financial aid office on campus for assistance with their 2023 applications or call the #NSFAS contact center on 08 000 67327.
Account, Payment and Balance Enquiries
For queries regarding payments and balances:
Tel No.: 08000 67327