Uber Credit Card Login Guide 2022 | www.uber.com
Uber Visa Credit Card offers the users a great opportunity to earn cash back rewards, points in different categories and a lot of other perks without any annual fee. The card is issued by Barclays and licensed by Visa USA Incorporated. Uber Credit Card can be used at all the locations where Visa card is accepted.
Uber Credit Card Rewards and Benefits
• Earn 4% back or 4 points for every 1$ spent on Restaurant purchase that includes restaurants, take out, bars and UberEATS
• Earn 3% back or 3 points for every 1$ spent on Travel purchase including airfare, hotels and vacation rentals.
• Earn 2% back or 2 points for every 1$ spent on Uber purchase made directly from Uber (excluding UberEATS)
• Earn 2% back or 2 points for every 1$ spent on eligible online net purchase such as online shopping (from Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Macy’s), video and music streaming services (Netflix, Pandora, HBO Now and Apple Music), certain online services (Instacart, Shyp, Angie’s List, Handy etc.) and digital purchases on mobile devices and media platform (iTunes and Google play)
• Earn 1% back or 1 point for every 1$ spent on net purchase for all other things.
• $100 after spending $500 on net purchase within the first 90 days of account opening
• $50 credit for online subscriptions after spending at least $5000 using your Uber Credit Card annually
• $600 for the damage and theft of your mobile phone if you the mobile phone bills with your Uber card.
• Earn points outside the US with no extra fees.
• Free Fico credit score on TransUnion
Please note that to receive the points all the purchase should be submitted by merchants with the applicable merchant category codes.
• Trip Cancellation
• Trip Accident and Trip Interruption Insurance
• Roadside Dispatch
• Emergency Assistance
• Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
• Delay Insurance
Rates and Charges
• Annual APR for purchases- 16.49%, 22.24% or 25.24% based on your creditworthiness
• APR for Balance Transfer- 16.49%, 22.24% or 25.24% based on your creditworthiness
• APR for Cash Advances- 26.49%
• Annual Fee- nil
• Foreign transaction Fee- nil
• Balance Transfer Fee- $10 or 3% which will be greater
• Cash Advance Fee- $10 or 3% which will be greater
• Penalty Fee- up to $37 (vary by state)
Uber Visa Credit Card Application
To apply for the Uber Visa Credit Card, applicants must be 18 years of age or older and a Permanent resident of the US. Make sure you are an eligible applicant. Then download the Uber App and proceed to the application procedure. In the application page you need to provide the following information:
• First name
• Middle Initial (optional)
• Last Name
• Permanent Address
• Apartment/Suite/Building (optional)
• Zip Code
• Time at Permanent Address
• Residence Status
• Total Annual Income
• The type of your Bank Account
• Email Address
• Confirm your citizenship
• Date of Birth
• Social Security Number (SSN)
• Mother’s Maiden Name
Agree to the terms and conditions, click on “Apply” and get an instant response.
Uber Visa Credit Card Security
A lot of Uber Cardholders face the problem of charging without a real transaction. To avoid this or any kind of unapproved transactions you should take the security measure. To protect your card properly you can take the following steps:
• Remove other credit cards when they are not used.
• Keep all the Uber credit login details safe and don’t share with anyone.
• Use the Uber safety measure.
Uber Contact Numbers
(866) 928-8598 (for general inquiries)
(866)823-8178 (for Fax)
(877)408-8666 (for card activation)
1-302-255-8888 (for international transactions)